Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Summer Break!

So, although you don't see me here as much as either of us would like, and as I did just blog about everyone needing a "stay-cation" recently, it is now almost officially that time for me!

For ten days, Thursday, July 18th through Sunday, July 28th, I will actually try to do just that..a stay-cation. You know, one of those "staying at home, but relaxing or doing those things you might not have had as much time for before" kind of things. Kind of like a vacation, but not exactly. My actual, very brief, get away plans won't come till August.

So, this is the part where I try to actually "take a break". I have to admit, I am a little worried about it! I honestly can't imagine just "letting go" for a bit! Although, on my last visit to Central Park, this gorgeous Wisteria pergola at Central Park West & 72nd Street, right across from the Dakota Apartments, made it quite easy!


Having said that, hopefully, I will come back stronger & better for it, and I hope that when I do, you will stop by again too!

How about you? Any wonderful plans for this summer? Wishing you all the best for your "summer break", whatever shape that takes! 

See you back here soon....sort of.... :)
*waves bye-bye*!
Keri

P.S. Don't forget to stop by Etsy! Just posted some new "goodies" from my last Central Park visit and many new beach photos are there also! You can also find some new ones on my facebook page!

Find them here:
https://www.etsy.com/shop/ColorWorkStudio
https://www.facebook.com/ColorWorkStudio

No comments:

Post a Comment