Monday, March 11, 2013

Coffee? Or Tea?

I have to admit, I am a fervent coffee lover, though I had been a happy tea drinker in the past.

But somewhere along the way, I started enjoying coffee again. Thanks to Starbucks and so many amazing coffee houses, lattes and the occasional cappuccinos became my constant companions. All frothy and creamy...caramel, amaretto, hazelnut, pumpkin spice? Yes, please! Dulce De Leche? Do, pass it over! :)


Throw in some scones, muffins, quiche, or as my husband once mistakenly called it, "qui ch-e"  (pronounced kwi ch-e, and we can lose ourselves for an hour or more in our favorite coffee hangouts.

But recently, I have had the urge to try tea again. Not quite sure why. I think it has something to do with all those flavors and realizing that those who drink tea, love it just as much as we love our coffee. So, on occasion, yes, tea might be fun! So, I made a nice cuppa recently. When the tea kettle started whistling, our youngest cat, "Poey" kind of "freaked out" a bit.  But, he usually does that two or three times a day anyhow :)

At any rate, if you liked my last blog post, "Diary of a Mad Cupcake", you might just want to stop by later this week..........especially, if you are an avid tea drinker! :)

Cheers!

Keri


2 comments:

  1. I know what you mean! Every once in a while I get this tea mania too! Usually it doesn't stay for long though ;) But I do have a soft spot for chai tea with milk and mint tea! Hmm, I think I missed that post, I LOVE the name!! It should be a book title :D I'll pop over there now! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. mmmm.....chai sounds lovely! I used to love cinnamon with a hint of orange, or maybe some English Breakfast Tea....but a real favorite was Bewley's Irish Breakfast! Whew! That stuff used to make me HAPPY! LOL! Not sure what the caffeine count was on that one!

    ReplyDelete