Wednesday, January 2, 2013

A New Year & New Things To Share!

Yes! I am back after my little mid-winter break, and I hope you had a great one too!

Forgive me, but there were changes that needed to be made.  A little time to reflect on where ColorWorkStudio is heading next, and a little time to reorganize and get things ready for those changes.

First, and most importantly, I had to reorganize my studio. At some point, you just realize that you have to stand back, clear out the old, and make room for the new. (And you have to reorganize things sanely, so that you have a clue of where everything is, which has gotten "lost" in the chaos of daily living & working! :) More about that later, along with details on what is coming! (And some new pics to share with you!)

For now, I just wanted to stop by, say "Hello!", thank you for stopping by, & for your continued support!

Cheers!

Keri




No comments:

Post a Comment