Saturday, June 9, 2012

Vintage Find!

Today's post is admittedly quite late! I usually post much earlier, but today I did something I rarely have the time to do. I went treasure hunting at a local flea market. Not much time for such things, but when I do get a chance, well, you just NEVER know what you will find, even if you weren't really looking for anything at all.

So, even though I wasn't looking for anything in particular or even really planning on bringing anything home, here is what I found!
 

It may not look like much to you, but I could picture beautiful little cookies or yummy cupcakes on this beautiful vintage pedestal cake plate. Was it the summery white with an iridescent shimmer? (LOVE anything iridescent or sparkly! :), the brushed gold on the edges? (likely), the rosettes and petals strewn about at the top? (almost definitely!) Whatever it was, I couldn't resist this dreamy vintage cake plate on a pedestal, and I can't wait to fill it up with yummies!

Hope your Saturday was fun too! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment